[fedora-arm] Downgrade to F21?

Robert Brown rebrown at exemail.com.au
Mon Apr 6 12:05:27 UTC 2015

Hmm. Thanks for the prompter.  Seemed daunting but decided to have a go. :->

vlc requires lua and cannot find it even though it's at /usr/bin/lua
So disable that and it wants libmad - disable that and it cannot find
libavcodec or libavutil even after installing ffmpeg.
Tried to use parole and it cannot find H.264 decoder and MPEG-4 AAC
decoder even after installing ffmpeg.  Seems version 0.6.0 is the
recommended version c.f. 0.5.4 installed.
Tried to install minidlna but it reports "libavutil headers not found or
not usable".

Have not found a way around any of these yet.

Maybe F21 is the best way forward for me?

Thanks
Rob