[fedora-arm] CubieTruck - Wifi

Clive Messer clive.m.messer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 17:15:06 UTC 2015

On Wed, 2015-08-19 at 05:53 -0400, Robert Moskowitz wrote:

> OK.  I will look into what is involved and give it a go today. There
> was
> your earlier message on this.

Robert,

You've probably already got past this point, but if you haven't....

http://www.squeezecommunity.org/repo/fedora/22/armhfp/ap6210-firmware-1
.0-1.fc22.noarch.rpm

contains binary firmware and nvram file....

http://www3.squeezecommunity.org/repo/fedora/22/unstable/armhfp/

Contains a patched Fedora 4.1.6 kernel build for F22....

(Hans original mmc patch, plus the 250->750 timeout patch, most
recently being discussed on sunxi Google group.)

This works just fine for both wifi and sdcard (without the timeouts and
SDCARD corruption I experienced, last time I tried) on the BananaPro.
Not actually tested on Cubietruck but expect it will "just work", if
you installed the ap6210 firmware rpm and this patched 4.1.6 kernel on
top of F22. I can't offer any support, other than to say, it works for
me on BananaPro. ;)

Regards

Clive
--