[fedora-arm] deltarpms

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Sun Aug 23 16:21:46 UTC 2015

I am doing my first Fedora22 install.  No problem building the SDcard
and getting through the install.  Then it was time to get current with
dnf update.

Ouch!  All those rpms downloading as deltas and then needing to build
the rpms from them.

Seems like I should have set deltarpm=false in dnf.conf?

So many rpms that have to have deltas built when I have adequate
bandwidth.  I will do this for the NEXT time, but.

It seems to me that for armv7, the default should be deltarpm=false and
those with limited bandwidth can change it.  we are more limited by our
systems than our bandwidth.  Again my not so humble opinion.