[fedora-arm] A10s-OlinuXino-MICRO with Rawhide

Craig Lanning craig.t.lanning at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 23:32:10 UTC 2015

Does Rawhide have any code to deal with the LDC panel for Olimex boards
(Allwinner A10s CPU)?

I thought I saw somewhere that it has some early support for the LCD
panel.

I downloaded the Xfce rawhide image (in hopes that it would use the
LCD), wrote it to an SD card, installed the uboot image, and booted it.

It started running through its boot messages on the console.  Asked me
the Setup questions.  Finally it continued to a login prompt on the
console.  I logged in and can use the console.  I looked through the
output from "dmesg" but didn't see anything about the LCD.

I have a 7 inch LCD (800x480) and an HDMI port that I could hook to an
HD monitor (1920x1080).  I am glad that even though I used a "graphical"
image, when it didn't find a display device, it used the console.

Was I mistaken about it doing anything with the LCD panel, or is there
some additional configuration that I need to do for it to work?

If it doesn't support the LCD, does it support the HDMI port?

Craig