[fedora-arm] Fedora-Xfce-armhfp-rawhide-20150210-sda - Cubietruck

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Tue Feb 10 21:49:59 UTC 2015

firstboot on the Cubietruck had a login prompt on the serial console and
the config panel on the video.  I left the passwords blank and jsut used
passwd in a terminal window to set things for now.  I have to figure out
what is considered a 'strong' password these days...

No WiFi, but from Hans' messages I was expecting that.  At least the
WiFi and BT LEDs are off (not the case in earlier uboots).

Same video size issue and white oversized fonts in Firefox.  This is all
the testing for now.  At least I have some systems up on Rawhide for
other testing.

Let me know if there is something specific you want me to test on either
of these boxes.