[fedora-arm] Pi2B remix

Clive Messer clive.m.messer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 19:10:15 UTC 2015

On Sat, 2015-02-14 at 05:02 +1000, Adrian wrote:

> Clive, No it works as expected with systemd graphical target set. I
> dont like sddm,
> so I uninstalled and use gdm instead, due to it's more versatile
> auto-login properties.

OK, I'm not going to mess with that "default". ;)

> I did clock it a little
>
> arm_freq=1000
> sdram_freq=500
> core_freq=500
> over_voltage=2

Yes, they are the settings that have passed load testing on the 7 Pi2B
boards I have. However, I'll leave them commented and for a user to set,
rather than defaults. With the ondemand governor, and without any
tweaking of those settings there are two freq/speeds available, 600 and
900MHz. "cpupower fequency-info" should show you 600MHz and 1000MHz
being available with "arm_freq=1000" set.

Regards

Clive
--
Clive Messer <clive.m.messer at gmail.com>