[fedora-arm] Banana Pi R1 on fedora 21

mo.ucina mo.ucina at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 09:47:05 UTC 2015

Hello Guys,

I have been following the work that was done by the Bananian boys to get
the networking working . And worked in the same patches for the b53
driver . After a few shots at compiling the kernel , finally worked out
the correct file placement and syntax . But to no avail , eight hours
later , I installed and ran my new custom kernel , but still no
networking . My driver for some reason is not working or being loaded ,
not sure what . Maybe my kernel patch file is no good , it applied ok ,
but that does not mean much . Anyways that's as far as I can get it .

Regards
Milorad