[fedora-arm] u-boot plans for Fedora 22 ?

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 14:27:32 UTC 2015

> I assume that we will be rebasing u-boot to the just released v2015.01
> for F-22? But I was wondering if there is any chance we can jump to
> v2015.04 ? The reason I'm asking is that things are progressing
> quite rapidly on the u-boot side, at least with Allwinner SoC support,
> I've just send a pull-req for v2015.04 with the following highlights:

Given 2015.01 is already built for F-22 I think that would be a safe
bet ;-). 2015.04 is a possibility and not certain yet, will be much
easier to tell once that make it to rc1, I've been watching the
mailing list and we're aware of things being proposed. It depends on
how much other fall out there is between now and release candidate
stage.