[fedora-arm] testing Fedora-Minimal-armhfp-rawhide-20150110-sda.raw.xz

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Wed Jan 14 17:34:59 UTC 2015

I have finally squeezed some time in to run a test on a Cubieboard2.  I
will be doing more testing over the next couple weeks.  I hope.

This rawhide minimal is not prompting me during first boot for root
passward, timezone, adduser.  Not added yet?

No longer have to modify boot for the 'console' option.  That is working
nicely.

I plugged in the ethernet cable a while after logging in and it took
some time to gain IP addressing.  I am use to ifdown eth0;ifup eth0.  Of
course with no config file, these do not work.  What do I use instead to
give in this case dhcp a kick to get IP addresses?

I see it comes with the 3.19 kernel.  What uboot, per Hans' lastest
email?  Obviously I would like to test out video support.  I will be
able to do some of the 3.19 kernel testing once I get a few things up
and working.

As I am away until friday, and did not bring an HDMI cable with me to
connect to the room TV, I will probably not be doing much else testing
until friday.

thanks for all your work.