[fedora-arm] testing Fedora-Minimal-armhfp-rawhide-20150110-sda.raw.xz

Robert Brown rebrown at exemail.com.au
Fri Jan 16 21:33:24 UTC 2015

I am testing 20150110 on an Allwinner A10 without serial console. I can
report that I get some boot responses on the hdmi monitor.
I have used u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin for Cubieboard and then Mele A1000
(uses U-Boot 2015.01-rc3) but get:

SCSI: SUNXI SCSI INIT
AHCI PHY power up failed.
Net: emac
it then scans USB0 and USB1 for devices
then:
Hit any key to stop autoboot: 0
Sun4i#

and then stops. Any key strokes are not interpreted in the normal way.
On checking there has been no logs written for the boot.

Any thoughts?

Rob