[fedora-arm] ARM based linux router

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 01:58:53 UTC 2015

Hi All,

The question about an ARM device for use as a router with multiple
ethernet ports comes up regularly, this isn't upstream yet but it's
probably one to watch.

A quick disclaimer that I've not physically seen this device or it's
boot process.

It has two gig eth ports connected to a single gig switch (again I
presume they can be bonded to give 2Gb throughput but I've not tested
it), two 11ac WiFi NICs (driver still headed upstream) and USB3/SATA
so it's possible this could be a good Fedora device for people looking
for a router style device.

http://www.spinics.net/lists/arm-kernel/msg392772.html