[fedora-arm] Failure with Fedora21 and Cubieboard (the A10 one)

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Sun Jan 25 17:20:25 UTC 2015

  I tried over and over following the instructions at
  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/F21/Installation#For_the_CubieBoard_v1_.28Allwinner_A10.29

after copying the Fedora-Minimal-armhfp-21-5-sda.raw.xz pointed by the
doc n the sdcard (tried 2 different).
And the board doesn't boot ! No disk activity, nothing on the display.
I'm suspicious that the instruction only suggest to dd the uboot at
seek=8 so 8k into the block while the old script from Hans for F19
was doing both writing the uboot at 8 but also the uEnv-img.bin at
544.
Starts to worries me a lot since F19 is EOL'ed soon, I won't
have updates on my devices.

  What am I missing ?

Daniel

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/