[fedora-arm] Getting FC21/arm to boot on beaglebone black/beagle XM/beagleboard/Mele A2000

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 20:35:23 UTC 2015

Followup; rewrote the SD card with FC21 for Mele A1000; this also works on
A2000 (A2000 is a slightlt different PCB layout
Sunxi says on http://linux-sunxi.org/Mele_A1000
" The Mele A1000 has a wedge-like shape whereas the slightly younger A2000
is more square"
"All motherboards are essentially the same, apart from tiny revisions"

Best regards, Frans