[fedora-arm] initial setting of root password is not working

Scott M. Jones scott at aprr.org
Wed Jul 1 21:30:16 UTC 2015

Can you mount the root filesystem on another Linux system somewhere and
edit /etc/passwd?  If so, remove the 'x' in the root line so it just
starts with root:: and then you can log in as root with no password when
you boot up F22.  Then use 'passwd' to set it to something else once you
log in.

You should boot as 'ro' and the kernel will remount as 'rw' at the right
time.

-Scott