[fedora-arm] initial setting of root password is not working

Andrew Wing andrew.wing at bgch.co.uk
Wed Jul 8 20:37:18 UTC 2015

Well, it seems I can answer my own question as to why I couldn't log into
my newly set up Fedora system. As far as I can tell, the set up service not
setting up the passwords meant that some of the services were not working
as expected and this was why I couldn't log in. In the end I copied across
the passwd/shadow/gshadow files from a working qemu simulation and then I
could log in OK in multi-user mode.

Andrew