[fedora-arm] F22 works great on PcDuino3 Nano

Troy Dawson tdawson at redhat.com
Thu Jul 9 21:54:07 UTC 2015

Hi,
I just wanted to report that F22 works very well on the PcDuino3 Nano.  In
fact, I installed the LXDE image, and this is the first time I've seen the
graphical startup screen.

There are a few things to note.
1 - The graphics were at the lowest res and couldn't get any higher. (Was
expecting this)
2 - I haven't tested the SATA yet (need to get the cables)
3 - I am using the pcduino uboot and kernel

So, not 100%, but I'm not expecting that until it's patch hits the
mainstream kernel. (Hoping 4.3)

Thank you to everyone who helped F22 work so well.

Troy Dawson
p.s. I'm planning on trying out the rawhide uboot, I'm very excited about
the 2015.07 uboot. Hopefully will have some time this weekend.
p.p.s. Until the pcduino3 patch makes it in the kernel, here is how to
install fedora on one
http://www.yortnoswad.org/blog/2014/10/29/fedora-on-pcduino3-nano/