[fedora-arm] Can rawhide image boot on Beagle Bone Black?

Zamir SUN zsun at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 17 12:55:01 UTC 2015

On 07/17/2015 01:10 AM, Paul Whalen wrote:
> [...]
Hi Paul,
> There is a new version of the script in rawhide, you can also created a symlink
> and use the new name.
>
> There are few others things that might be missing like serial console detection,
> so will likely need to add that to the extlinux.conf.
>
> So far in my testing the 4.2 kernel seems to have an issue with mSD, but does find
> the eMMC on the beaglebone black. Let us know how it goes for you!

Yes I find it can not boot and just fall back to dracut. I even tried to
switch to another TF card to make sure it is not caused by the card, but
the result is the same. I was planning to have a confirm today and then
saw your reply. So do you have a bug id for this so that I can post my
log there?

And here is my log http://paste.fedoraproject.org/245362/

Zamir