[fedora-arm] Can rawhide image boot on Beagle Bone Black?

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 13:59:12 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 2:30 PM, Zamir SUN <zsun at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Just an update that the problem (can not boot into TF card) still happens on
> Fedora-Xfce-armhfp-23-20150720 (4.2.0-0.rc2.git2.1.fc23).

Can you retry a newer image, anything post Jul 22nd should be fine.

I've dropped all the non-upstream patches we were carrying (from
Robert's repo) just in case they were causing issues. In terms of
features I'm not sure they give us much, for me (minimal install on
eMMC) they work and fix a crash I was seeing with SPI.

If it still fails can you fpaste the entire boot output (u-boot and
kernel) please?

Peter