[fedora-arm] ARM test-day

Jon jdisnard at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 16:33:09 UTC 2015

Hi there,

This is a feeler email to gauge interest from the community.

Would anybody be interested to participate in a fedora-arm testing day for
the upcoming Fedora 23 release [1] ?

We've had these in the past, and had pretty good results. They are a lot of
fun actually, so let me know if you would be interested to volunteer your
time. We will try set aside a date that works for everyone via whenisgood
[2]. For now I'd like to see a response from anyone interested to get an
initial assessment of community interest. So please reply to this thread.

Thanks!

[1] https://www.happyassassin.net/2015/07/10/fedora-23-call-for-test-days/
[2] http://whenisgood.net/

--