[fedora-arm] Installation of Fedora 22 on my ARM based board

Andrew Wing andrew.wing at bgch.co.uk
Thu Jun 18 11:00:41 UTC 2015

Well, I want to use my colleagues nice new device tree source, but all I
have is the sad old Angstrom kernel 3.x toolchain to process it into a dtb
(which I nevertheless had a go with and which didn't get me any further). I
assume I need something to produce a dtb compatible with the shiny Fedora
4.0 kernel? I don't have a Fedora box here (shame on me of course) though
one could be found/created if needed.

Andrew