[fedora-arm] Reinstall vs update

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Tue Mar 3 23:01:29 UTC 2015

Now that I am running F22 on a sata drive, updates are actually less
painful.  Also on a 6Mb connection compared to the old 768Kb connection.
So...

Under what testing situations should I grep a new build and test versus
do a 'yum update'?

The guidance is to report issues based on which build we are running,
but I am tempted to only do installs with major mailstones.  Of course I
can always do builds to SD cards for build testing as opposed to just
running my F22 testing off the sata drive.