[fedora-arm] Fedora 21 on BeagleBoard-xM Rev C

Sergio Durigan Junior sergiodj at sergiodj.net
Wed Mar 4 00:07:33 UTC 2015

On Monday, March 02 2015, Scott M. Jones wrote:

> Can you try root=/dev/mmcblk0p4 in the boot args?

Sorry for the delay.  I tried that, and apparently Linux found the
rootfs.  However, the only thing that changes is that now I don't see
the message saying that no partition was found; other than that, I still
see lots and lots of warnings/errors during the boot, and Linux still
enters in emergency mode after boot.

FWIW, here's the full log, updated:

  <http://fpaste.org/193052/14254276/>

As I said in another message, I am suspecting that Linux is lacking some
support for the board.  I'm totally out of ideas now; will see if I can
recompile Linux later, maybe.

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 0x65FC5E36