[fedora-arm] Pidora -

Adrian vk4tux at bigpond.com
Thu May 7 08:35:33 UTC 2015

On 07/05/15 18:25, Peter Robinson wrote:
> On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 9:12 AM, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA
> <bobgoodwin at wildblue.net> wrote:
>> I am assuming that this is the right list for Pidora questions?
> Nope, you'd need to go to the Pidora site for those.
>
>> I have a Raspberry Pi 2 Model B 1 GHz. Is there a version that will run on
>> it? A copy of Pidora-2014-R3.zip I downloaded last week would not boot and I
>> later found a note to the effect that that is true! It does work with the
>> Debian software they offer but I would prefer to try the Fedora related
>> system that I am more familiar with.
>>
>> What should I do,
> Honestly, don't use Pidora!
>
> There's a Fedora 21 remix available on the F-21 remix page on the wiki
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/F21/Remixes
>
> We're working on something a little closer to mainline for F-22
>
> Peter
Excellent news re: FC22 armv7hl Peter, I just upgraded my x86_64 Desktop
to F22 and very impressed.

Clive's FC21 images at www.digitaldreamtime.co.uk/images/Fidora/21
are fantastic ,

& looking forward to build the PI2 F22 images here on that base in the
near future.

The minimal images running systemd D-Star repeater services are the most
stable we have ever seen.

Adrian ... vk4tux