[fedora-arm] FC22 on PI2

Adrian vk4tux at bigpond.com
Sun May 31 11:17:17 UTC 2015

Ok, I run x86_64 FC22 here on the desktop now. I have done some
manipulation to install both the
older gui and command option fedora arm-installer, I have a need for
both. I would be good if both types can be
provided as separate packages. They can run separately.

http://vk4tux.duckdns.org/fai.jpg

Thankyou I look forward to mainstream FC22 on the PI2.

Adrian ... vk4tux