[fedora-arm] Fedora 23 for aarch64 is here!

Jeffrey Bastian jbastian at redhat.com
Wed Nov 4 14:49:50 UTC 2015

On Wed, Nov 04, 2015 at 02:11:03PM +0000, Clive Messer wrote:
> ... just trying to make a point, that I do not understand the concept
> of a community based distribution being released, only officially
> supporting big $$$$$, business class, enterprise solutions, rather
> than the consumer level boards which are already available.

Fedora is also available on ppc64 and s390x, and those platforms do not
have inexpensive hardware, but I'm glad Fedora is available on those
platforms for people who do have the hardware.
  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures

The Tyan OpenPOWER GN70-BP010 system is USD $2850, and I think that is
the most affordable system for Power8.
  http://www.tyan.com/campaign/openpower/index.html
  http://www.tyan.com/solutions/tyan_openpower_system.html

Jeff