[fedora-arm] Fedora 23 for aarch64 is here!

Clive Messer clive.m.messer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 15:51:24 UTC 2015

On Wed, 2015-11-04 at 10:13 -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:

> Your email seem to imply that the community somehow excludes
> enterprise level contributors.

Eh, I never said that, nor did I mean to imply it!

> You might not have
> intended it to imply that, but it's the message those enterprise
> contributors see.  It's really hard to encourage more of them to
> participate when people constantly question their validity in our
> community.

For clarity, I am not trying to discourage enterprise contributions
from Fedora or question their validity!

I have tried to be very careful about the point I was trying to make.

I will refrain from commenting any further, so there is no chance of
anything being implied or my comments being taken out of context.

Sorry for the noise.

Regards

Clive
--