[fedora-arm] Is there a howto to bring Fedora on a arm board?

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 16:25:49 UTC 2015

> a few days ago I asked here at the list for a image of Fedora for Odroid
> XU4. Sadly there were now answers.

People are busy/away etc, sometimes it takes a little while, please be patient.

> Next question: Is there a howto to bring Fedora on a arm board? So I can
> develop my own image.

It depends on the device. In most cases you likely just need to a
Device Tree, kernel or u-boot support, there's just about no need to
adjust userspace. If it's already got upstream support we generally
have the bits required for a device already, if it's not already there
I'm generally happy to enable it assuming the device supports a multi
platform kernel.