[fedora-arm] F23 - multiport sata card on Cubietruck

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Wed Sep 16 19:34:54 UTC 2015

I figured out the various ports on the muitiport card and have 2 sata
drives I am testing with.

One drive works fine.  But two drives it is a bit of a guess which one
will come in as /dev/sda (the mSD card is /dev/mmcblk0).  And only one
drive is visible.  Or at least gparted is only seeing one.

 From messages back last fall? I had that this board would let me use
multiple sata drives, so there seems to be something I am missing.

Right now each item has its own power supply:  Cubietruck, Multiport
card, Drive1, and Drive2.  So it is not a power issue (or shouldn't be).