[fedora-astronomy] Meeting today.

Telimektar telimektar at esraonline.com
Sat Jan 12 16:26:09 UTC 2008

Sorry I didn't come too :$

I didn't managed to reach IRC, my connection is very limited. Especially the
6667 port that is blocked...
I usually chat with ircatwork, a web-service, but he downs on tuesday....
I'm actually trying to install a cgi on my server to use irc but there's no
guarantee.

More important, I just have my schedule for the next semester, I will have
practical session every Thursday from 1400 UTC to 1530 UTC so will no more
be able to join the meetings of fedora-astronomy.

Can we find an other date for meetings ?

Regards,

Michaël

0x8ECBA2A4 2007-10-18 Michael Ughetto (Telimektar) <telimektar1er at gmail.com>