[fedora-astronomy] International year of astronomy

Marek Mahut mmahut at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 29 15:58:54 UTC 2009

Hello Brian,

brian hurren wrote:
>  Do you think we could do a live spin for this year, international year
> of astronomy. I have been giving people fc10 with Kstars and KDE.
> members from to locale astro soc really like it. I have already changed
> the splash screen to include '2009 international year of astronomy' if
> you want to see it.

Please show it to us! IYA2009 was the main reason why we did not ship it
by Fedora 10.

If not, I think everything is ready for technical side - we have a lot
of packages in Fedora already (thanks to all!).

--
Marek Mahut               https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Astronomy/
Fedora Project                                   http://www.jamendo.com/