[fedora-astronomy] Regarding IRAF installation script

simon.reynolds7 at gmail.com simon.reynolds7 at gmail.com
Mon May 31 09:39:11 UTC 2010

Hi Sujatha,

The page must have been deleted, I've since finished studying at DCU so I
won't be able to get that page back online. I'll try find some hosting
space to get the script back online.
I'm away from home at the moment so it'll be a few hours before I can get a
copy of the script emailed to you. In the meantime though,
http://gogrean.wordpress.com/2008/01/03/installing-iraf-on-fedora-8/ has a
guide that I had used a basis for the script. At the end it mentions
libtermcap and libtermcap-devel. These have been obsoleted by ncurses and
ncurses-devel but should be otherwise accurate

i should have a copy of the script emailed to you in about 7 hours or so
but if anyone else on the list happens to have a copy they may get a chance
to get it you before I do

Regards,
Simon