[fedora-astronomy] Astronomy spin – first test file

Christian Dersch chrisdersch at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 12:40:43 UTC 2015

Hi all,

new location (i686 release will be up soon):
https://lupinix.fedorapeople.org/AstronomySpin/

Please also visit and comment on
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Astronomy/AstroSpin

On 23 June we have Proposal submission deadline, so I will submit the
Spin before, we want to have it in Fedora 23 :)

Greetings,
Christian