badges Fwd: Scheduling Open Badges Community Call

Ralph Bean rbean at redhat.com
Mon Aug 19 15:06:02 UTC 2013

Hey badges people!

Mozilla invited us to participate in n Open Badges community
conference call to present on Fedora Badges.  Their calls are every
Wednesday at 9am PT / 12pm ET / 5pm BT.  Presenters usually have about
15-20 minutes to review their work and then about 5-10 mins to answer
community questions. Right now they have availability on the following
upcoming Wednesdays:

  Aug 28
  Sept 4
  Sept 11
  Sept 18

I can present on Fedora Badges, but I'm thinking it would be cool to
have a couple of us on there to represent; field some questions.

Anyone have a preference on which date we pick?

Cheers-
 -Ralph