badges Calling All Fedora Badgers

Ralph Bean rbean at redhat.com
Thu Aug 21 02:27:45 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I got to thinking about how to actually use this list (it has seen
zero real usage since its creation) and here's what I came up with:
what if we directed the trac instance at
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-badges/ to send emails here everytime
there was a new ticket or an update on an existing ticket?

Currently, I'm the only one that is notified of activity there and
keeping me as a bottleneck there is a bad idea longer-term.  On the
other hand, this would generate a lot of traffic here (maybe too much).

I'm leaning towards doing it.  Does anyone want to weigh in?  Any
objections?