[Fedora-Bangladesh] Problem Just after installing Fedora

Junayeed Ahnaf zombiegenerator at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 04:42:02 UTC 2009

Hello all,
I have just installed Fedora 11 KDE replacing my existing Linux Mint
Gloria. I used Linux Mint Gloria in a laptop where windows was the
second option to boot. I installed Fedora with the option ¨Ŕeplace
current Linux Distro¨. But now I can use Fedora but I can use windows.
If I try to log onto windows XP, the system just went into a black
screen.  I used a licensed windows XP so I can not afford to loose
that. As it came with my laptop, I can not think what to do as I do
not have the installation CD.

Guide me.

Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor