[Fedora-Bangladesh] Problem Just after installing Fedora

Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor zombiegenerator at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 08:00:37 UTC 2009

On Friday 21 August 2009 12:35:23 M Yakub Mizan wrote:
> try installing linux again. this time select custom partition and
> select your existing linux partition with format option.this is the
> easiest.
>
> otherwase,if you have  experience in rescuing from linux rescue mode do it.
>
> **further information needed.to solve the problem.**
>
> or simply boot from any xp cd and enter winxp repare mode.it will
> prompt after all files loading complete.run fixboot. it will fix
> windows bootloader and then install grub again or install linux again.

I am having this following problem in Fedora just after switching:

**I can use the Bash. like how can I issue the commands which were like this
in ubuntu: ¨sudo aptitude update && sudo aptitude upgrade¨

**How can I install any .rpm package via Bash? The command were ¨sudo dpkg -i
*.deb¨ in ubuntu.

**I have downloaded opera 10 beta 3 rpm package. But double clicking on it the
package manager does not respond.

**how to issue command like ¨sudo aptitude install something¨ in Fedora?

Hope you will help me.
--
May almighty´s blessing be always upon you-
Md.Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor