[Fedora-Bangladesh] Why do I use Linux - blog post

Miah M. Hussainuzzaman mmhzaman at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 03:16:46 UTC 2009

Dear all,

Last November during the Ubuntu release party at Presidency University,
someone (Russel or Angel or else) asked me if I wish to tell something
to the audience at the beginning of the program. I denied.

But I always felt that their should be some positive and non-techie
speech to inspire others to leave piracy and use linux.

Keeping that idea in my mind, yesterday I composed a blog-post and
posted it to Sachalayatan.com.

If you are interested, please have a look here:
http://www.sachalayatan.com/hussainuzzaman/21180

Regards,
Shamim.