[Fedora-Bangladesh] Fwd: Please REPLY to this mail (or you will be *removed* from the Ambassadors Country list)

9el lenin at phpxperts.net
Mon Mar 2 09:37:32 UTC 2009

Mr Something from fedora-bangladesh-list,
Are you mustafa?  Who are you addressing to?
What you meant all these times?
Please clarify them now one by one.

I wont make an opinion yet, but it totally sounds very rude and rubbish way
of replying in a list. And specially using the official mailing address its
not acceptable in any means.

Lenin

Use FreeOpenSourceSoftwares, Stop piracy, Let the developers live. Get
a Free CD of Ubuntu mailed to your door without any cost. Visit :
www.ubuntu.com