[Fedora-Bangladesh] Vuze & Flash

Angel angel at linux.org.bd
Fri Nov 13 18:47:39 UTC 2009

If ur fedora is 32 bit,

1) find your xulrunner/plugins dir

locate xulrunner

you may need to updatedb before you try to find it.

2) go to the plugins dir

cd /usr/lib/xulrunner-1.9/plugins

3) find the flash plugin

locate libflashplayer.so

4) make a link

ln -s /usr/lib/flash-plugin/libflashplayer.so

5) restart vuze

2009/11/14 Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor <zombiegenerator at gmail.com>

> On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 23:53:32 +0600, Imtiaz Rahi <imtiaz at fedoraproject.org>
> wrote:
>
>  2009/11/14 Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor <zombiegenerator at gmail.com>
>>

>>> আমি গতকাল রাত্রে অয়ন ভাই এর সাথে পরামর্শ করে আমার ফেডোরাতে ভুজ টরেন্ট
>>> ক্লায়েন্ট ইনস্টল করলাম। টারবল থেকে কম্পাইল, লিঙ্কিং সবই ঠিকভাবে হল
>>> কিন্তু
>>> বিপত্তি হল ফ্ল্যাশ নিয়ে। কোনভাবেই ফ্ল্যাশ লোকেট করে না। ইউজার স্পেসিফিক
>>> প্লাগইন এর জন্য ভুজ ডাইরেক্টরি হল /home/nirjhor/.azureus/plugins/ আর
>>> শেয়ারড
>>> প্লাগইন ডাইরেক্টরি হল /opt/vuze/plugins/ . কোথায় থেকে কি কপি করলে
>>> ফ্ল্যাশ
>>> কাজ করবে তা জানালে খুবি উপকার হয়।
>>>
>>> অ.ট: আমি ভুজ ব্যবহার করব না এর অতিরিক্ত মেমরী কনজাম্পশন এর কারণে কিন্তু
>>> একটা সফট সম্পূর্ণ কাজ করবে না েটা কোনভাবেই মেনে নিতে পারছি না।
>>>
>>> --
>>> Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/
>>>
>>> May almighty's blessing always be upon you-
>>> Md.Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor
>>> Jaleswaritala,Bogra
>>> Homepage-Http://nirjhor.wordpress.com
>>> Mobile number-+8801673911916

>>>  Just try to copy the flash plugin file, usually named
>> "libflashplayer.so"
>> into Vuze's plugin folder.
>> I also faced this prob previously.
>>
> Didn't work or I messed up something. Take a look:
>
> [nirjhor at localhost ~]$ cd /opt/vuze/plugins/
> [nirjhor at localhost plugins]$ ls
> azplugins  azrating  azupdater  azupnpav  jre1.6.0_17  libflashplayer.so
> [nirjhor at localhost plugins]$
>
> And here:
>  [nirjhor at localhost /]$ cd home/nirjhor/.azureus/plugins/
> [nirjhor at localhost plugins]$ ls
> azemp  azupnpav  libflashplayer.so
> [nirjhor at localhost plugins]$
>
> But after starting the program, it keeps asking for flash.
>

>> cheers // Imtiaz Rahi
>> Charles de Gaulle<
>> http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/charles_de_gaulle.html>
>>
>> - "The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs."
>>

> --
>
> May almighty's blessing always be upon you-
> Md.Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor
> Jaleswaritala,Bogra
> Homepage-Http://nirjhor.wordpress.com
> Mobile number-+8801673911916

Ashiqur Rahman Angel
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Angel
0DF8 3CD4 AFE3 68C6 2CDA 9F17 14B8 1A15 E5F7 73C2

Fedora -- Freedom² and rapid innovation