[Fedora-Bangladesh] Running FF Freezes Fedora 11 GNOME

Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor zombiegenerator at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 02:45:34 UTC 2009

Hi,

After getting the solution of yesterday's notorious problem I'm posting
this problem with high hope of getting solved. This is also a very known
problem of Fedora. It's regarding Firefox.

My problem is,Whenever I turn on the latest version of Firefox in my
Fedora box the entire system just freeze. I've googled and found out that
FF 2 is not getting this problem. But I am not willing to go back to FF 2.
Any solution would be cordially welcomed.

May almighty's blessing always be upon you-
Md.Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor
Jaleswaritala,Bogra
Homepage-Http://nirjhor.wordpress.com
Mobile number-+8801673911916