[Fedora-Bangladesh] What does this signifies?

Junayeed Ahnaf zombiegenerator at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 17:31:12 UTC 2010

On Monday, July 05, 2010 11:01:28 am Lenin wrote:
> There is any compilation errors or the source has bad bug. Which is causing
> it at runtime to throw untrapped errors.
>
> Try getting another source and recompile.

I found libvorbis.so.0 is causing the problem. So I moved that file from the
lib folder and the game worked like a charm. Thanks again to Angel bro.

--
I am me, I wanna be me. Like me or not, this is the way I am-

Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor
Linux Mint Bangladesh
Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/nirjhor
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/nirjhor