[Fedora-Bangladesh] Any good mac transformation pac for KDE 4.4?

mak mahayalamkhan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 18:19:37 UTC 2010

Dear Nirjhor bhai,
Your mails are coming through our Fedora list; one of our list member got
annoyed. May I request you if can please gather all your queries and send
one mail per day.

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 9:14 PM, Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor <
zombiegenerator at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> All I managed after much searching was baghira. But it is for KDE 3.5
> and emulates Jaguar (10.2) rather than Snow Leopard (10.6). Is there any
> good transformation pac? And most importantly, it has to come with an
> option to be uninstalled.

Personally, I don't know anything like that. You can google out for that.

> --
> Regards-
> Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor
> Documentation Team,
> Linux Mint Bangladesh,
> Bogra.

BTW, do you have link for your LinuxMintBangladesh DocumentationTeam?

regards
mak_