[Fedora-Bangladesh] Boxee ain't installing

Angel angel at linux.org.bd
Sat Jun 5 16:25:49 UTC 2010

It ws asking me to install these packages while I run the setup without
nodeps. So I told u to install it in 1st place.

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 4:30 PM, Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor <
zombiegenerator at gmail.com> wrote:

> How did you find out all these package name?

Try this:
yum install libcdio-devel libcdio-* libcdio faac glew-devel

I am not sure, what repo u using now, however, if it doesnt get libcdio*
packages, u ve to download the rpm n install manually. Let me know the
status.

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 5:00 PM, Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor <

--
Angel
0DF8 3CD4 AFE3 68C6 2CDA 9F17 14B8 1A15 E5F7 73C2

Fedora -- Freedom² and rapid innovation