[Fedora-Bangladesh] Any good mac transformation pac for KDE 4.4?

Junayeed Ahnaf zombiegenerator at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 04:59:03 UTC 2010

On Tuesday, June 08, 2010 09:19:58 am Angel wrote:
> This is a mailing list, a very low traffic mailing list. There has nothing
> to annoy about, if someone mails everyday here, may be, 2/3/4 or 5 mail
> everyday,I dont see any problem. I dont c, any1 mail here, except Nirjhor.
> So, if only 5 mails per day or even 10 mails per day bothers any1, he is
> always welcome to unsubscribe from this mailing list.
> Thanks.

:) Glad that the one whom I almost idolize for his knowledge didn't get
bothered by my mail. I'll continue sending mails if need be from now on then
:)

> PS: Search Google, The Definition of Mailing List.

Let me help you a bit, MAK bro. Please forward this link to whomever is
feeling disturbed:
http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=define+mailing+list&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Gave this link in case that person get disturbed that one told him to search
google. Just wanted to help him a bit.

Take care. MAK bhai.

--
Regards-