[Fedora-Bangladesh] Fedora 13 Release Party

M Yakub Mizan 123mizan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 15:36:32 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 7:18 PM, mak <mahayalamkhan at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 7:00 PM, mak <mahayalamkhan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> I'm proposing an IRC meeting to discuss the release party. This thursday
>> 8th June, 12:00 AM  in fedora-banglades channel at freenode.net; it is a
>> easy way to get all the inputs from everyone in a short time.
>>

> the date will be *10th* June, Thursday.

Good . there should be no problem !

>> regards
>> mak_
>>
>>  But, i want to dispatch the drafts i have written
First things first.
How  are we going to support the cost? Have we got a lucky sponsor ? This is
important . :)
Of course we get some Blue t-shirts for us and some foods and pretty good
stickers(sweat proof?) .  thats what everyone expects .(if budget allows)

but, we also have to do something with the projects.

* Bengali Language should be strong focus(everyone can do alomst something).
We should encourage them .
at least adding some words to a Bangle dictionary. checking some translation
(using GUI) and adding them. we have lots of projects where we can
contribute even people without coding knowledge. this should be considered .

* We should try to gather more local developers.

*Free Media - i have given some free DVD's to people even in Dhaka , though
i was suppose to send only in Chittagong.actually, most of the request come
from Dhaka and they are sent to my e-mail. i can ignore it as we keep no
official record of email request. but, i have to give them , many requests
come from avid learners you cant ignore. the  cost is small,so we all can
contribute . even now have DVD request from Dhaka.

Please, don't be shy to through us some more thoughts . We afford to  spend
some of our valuable time reading your suggestions . :)

Rock It!

Mizan