[Fedora-Bangladesh] Fedora 13 Release Party

Shahriar Tariq shahriar at linux.org.bd
Tue Jun 8 16:42:30 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 9:36 PM, M Yakub Mizan <123mizan at gmail.com> wrote:

> First things first.
> How  are we going to support the cost? Have we got a lucky sponsor ? This
> is important . :)
> Of course we get some Blue t-shirts for us and some foods and pretty good
> stickers(sweat proof?) .  thats what everyone expects .(if budget allows)

Hello there,
Since you are talking about possibility of making promotional tshirts, I
would like to make a business proposition.

Amigos Clothing (*1) is a small tshirt printing organization who can produce
good quality tshirts at reasonable price.
As an Ubuntu Linux enthusiast I have personally made Ubuntu Linux Tshirts
(*2) and the response among people were really positive.

If you are really interested to print tshirts just drop me an email at
tariq086 at gmail.com for detailed discussion.

1) http://amigosclothing.com
2) http://www.ashabadi.com/2010/03/30/128/

if you got annoyed by this email then I'm sorry to interrupt your important
discussion.

--
Thanking you
Shahriar Tariq