[Fedora-Bangladesh] Problem while setting up TOR

Angel angel at linux.org.bd
Thu Jun 10 04:14:28 UTC 2010

The current Tor network is quite small compared to the number of ppl
trying to use it. N many of these users dont understand or care that
Tor currently cant handle file sharing load. So no wonder Tor will be
slow. It also depends how many n which nodes the Tor is connected to.
I usually use Tor for IRC, when my bouncer is not available. Sometimes
I lag, but its ok.