[Fedora-Bangladesh] Can't open anything with kwrite

M Yakub Mizan 123mizan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 06:05:36 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 11:17 AM, Junayeed Ahnaf
<zombiegenerator at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Friday, June 11, 2010 10:38:03 pm Angel wrote:
> > Didnt I tell u dz b4?
> > su gives u root power and su - gives u root environmnt.
>

> Got it! Thanks anyway.
> >

> > On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 10:00 PM, Junayeed Ahnaf
> >
> > <zombiegenerator at gmail.com>wrote:
> > > Did it and it solved the issue. BTW, what happens if I input "su -"?
>
> --
> Regards-
> Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor
> Documentation Team,
> Linux Mint Bangladesh,
> Bogra.

when your problem is solved . add a [SOLVED] after your subject and reply to
the mail what solved your problem, so it becomes easier to find the answer
for other people.

such as for this email
Re: [Fedora-Bangladesh] Can't open anything with kwrite[SOLVED]
Then hit the reply