[Fedora-Bangladesh] Can't author CD/DVD

Junayeed Ahnaf zombiegenerator at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 08:10:06 UTC 2010

Hello,

Now this time problem is with my disk authoring program. I use Nero Linux 4
generally but never needed that after the switch to Fedora. Today I needed it
for writing some contents to a CD. Strange thing happened then. When I tried
to write the CD with Nero, Nero writes the image on my HDD rather than the CD.

Tried k3b then. Error is now looking like this:

MP3 Audio Decoder plugin not found.
K3b could not load or find the MP3 decoder plugin. This means that you will not
be able to create Audio CDs from MP3 files. Many Linux distributions do not
include MP3 support for legal reasons.
Solution: To enable MP3 support, please install the MAD MP3 decoding library
as well as the K3b MAD MP3 decoder plugin (the latter may already be installed
but not functional due to the missing libmad). Some distributions allow
installation of MP3 support via an online update tool.

Tried issuing this command:

[Nirjhor at localhost ~]$ su -c 'yum install libmad'
Password:
Loaded plugins: presto, protectbase, refresh-packagekit
0 packages excluded due to repository protections
Setting up Install Process
Package libmad-0.15.1b-13.fc12.i586 already installed and latest version
Nothing to do
[Nirjhor at localhost ~]$

Went to windows and finished the job with Ashampoo burning studio 10. So there
isn't any problem with the writer. Problem lies within Fedora. Any solution?
:s
--
Regards-
Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor