[Fedora-Bangladesh] Can't see online buddies in Pidgin

Angel rahmanangel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 07:43:51 UTC 2010

Tell me something,
2.7.x is already on repo. Why did u need to compile manually? I dont think,
there has any better distro available in this earth which is more cutting
and bleeding edge than Fedora. If u want, u can enable raw hide repo, that
will help, in that case.

And if u want to compile each apps yourself, I'll suggest u to install
Slackware, u will get the fun of manually compile.

Its not bothering me, u r seeking answers here, what is bothering me, u r
not listening to me. Always check your repo 1st, b4 u install any software.
If u need more latest, try installing it from raw hide.

On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 1:03 PM, Junayeed Ahnaf
<zombiegenerator at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> After successfully compiling the latest pidgin I'm facing an weird problem.
> can't see my buddies online except AOL buddies.
>
> Any solution?
> --
> Regards-
> Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor
> Documentation Team,
> Linux Mint Bangladesh,
> Bogra.

Angel
0DF8 3CD4 AFE3 68C6 2CDA 9F17 14B8 1A15 E5F7 73C2

Fedora -- Freedom² and rapid innovation